ARBROATH have reached the quarter-finals stage of the Ramsdens Challenge Cup and we have a pair of tickets up for grabs.
On Sunday, the Lichties face Stenhousemuir and firmly have their sights set on lifting the coveted trophy in April.
For your chance to win two tickets for the tie all you have to do is answer this simple question:
Which team did Arbroath beat in the last round of the Ramsdens Cup?
Send your answers by email to email@example.com by 12 noon on Friday, September 6.
And while the cup might not be up for sale, you can bring in your own silver to Ramsdens for a no obligation valuation to turn it into cash.
Ramsdens also buy all of your unwanted gold, whether it is broken, damaged or unhallmarked, for instant cash too.
Terms & conditions
* Entrants must be aged over 18 years of age at date of entry.
* The prize will be a pair (2) match tickets to the Ramsdens Cup tie as detailed in the competition copy.
* Entrants must supply their name, current address, details of the team they support and a valid contact number.
* Anyone barred from supporting a football club is not eligible to enter.
No alternative and or cash prize will be offered.
* This prize is not transferrable.
* Closing date for entries is 12 noon on Thursday, September 6, 2012.
* Winners must be available to collect their prize (two tickets) from the club stadium on the day of the tie.
The promoter is Ramsdens Financial Ltd., Birchwood House, Dalby Way, Coulby
Newham, Middlesbrough TS8 0TW.